Spanish Group of Zeolites
The Spanish Group of Zeolites, GEZ, was born as a group integrated into the Spanish Society of Catalysis in 1997, at the proposal of the European Federation of Zeolite Associations, FEZA, and on the initiative of its first President, Avelino Corma, and brings together SECAT members whose scientific and technical activity is related to the field of Zeolites and others Molecular Sieves. The main objective of the GEZ is to promoting scientific and technical development within the field of Zeolites and the Molecular Sieves, to this end it develops and promotes various activities related to the study and use of these materials:
- Promotion of the union between scientists, researchers and technicians related to Zeolites and Molecular Sieves, promoting the organization of Congresses, Conferences, Colloquiums and Symposia.
- Collaboration in the training of young professionals who are interested in this broad sector of R+D through the organization of Specialization Courses and the publication of Publications.
- Dissemination of the scientific and technical potential of Zeolites and Molecular Sieves and their impact on the economy, promoting the organization of Fairs, Exhibitions or Public Exhibitions national or international.
- Advice in the scientific-technical area of the Sector to public or private entities that request it.
- Promotion of relations with national or foreign entities, whose activities may have some relationship with those of the Group, especially with the other European and world groups of Zeolites and Molecular Sieves.
Presidents of the GEZ
To access the document download section, go to the SECAT Partners Area using your credentials.